11.21.2010

In Full Effect

Alright so I feel like I need to address and answer a few of the questions I've been receiving about my blog lately
  1. Why did you title your blog Ghetto Children? - "Ghetto Children" is the typical stereotype in my opinion of Urban Fashion. It represents our culture through styles, threads and new trends. 
  2.  Who are you to critique fashion? -I am a fly individual who views fashion through a lens filled with colorful embellished treasures.
  3. How can I receive a spot on your blog? Easy, just send me a banging picture of you in a popping fit to gale.ryan3@gmail.com and continue to view and comment weekly.
  4. What is Ghetto Children even about? -It is in the eyes of the beholder or the artistic thinker. But basically what ever I feel like blogging/talking about at the moment.
Without further ado I will like to introduce to you..
    The Cat Walkers 

    My Roommate (photoed below) was having some trouble figuring out what to pair her new boots with. These boots were fierce and EXTRA so I knew her outfit would have to be simple but sexy because thats her style. After rumbling through her closet I decided on her all black body suit, Simple But SEXY. Since she was getting dressed for class we completed her look with her grey and green strip sweater as a cover up... 
    Girl At War
    Button-less Cardigain/Sweater- Arden B $35
    Solid Black One Piece- Arden B $40
    Military/Combat Boots- Bakers $128


    Their Way
    Check Her One Piece and Combat Boots
    I just think this pose is HOT!
    Gisele Bundchen/Vogue/Korea/May-2010

    Baby Gurl
    Leather Jacket- H&M
    Top- Victoria's Secret Sleeper
    Bottoms- Charlotte Russe
    Ballet Flats- Nine West
    (Of Course My Look Is Bargained) 
    *oppressed to bargain shopping*

    Their Way
    Chanel Iman Wears a Black Leather Jacket and a Baby Pink Dress 


    More Pastel PINK with Ruffles
    -Urban Outfitters $68

    Ballerina Tootoo's 
    -Yup ladies they are back in style well at lest the KNEE LENGTH TOOTOO's ARE 
    Rhianna does a double take in SKINNY CARGOS and a TOOTOO
    Ballerina Cute

    1 comment: