12.09.2010

Gang-Lang Dew Ya Thang

(Listen) M.I.A Feat. Nicki Minaj- Teqkilla


Yo You Remind Me Of
-Totally Insanity, this girl outfit is something that I would definitely wear. Those red boots I might have to snag a pair. The blazer with the denim high waist jeans duo was also a plus. You Score Girl!


-Blue Blazer Thrift Store-$10 dollars
-Pink Ralph Lauren V Neck-$12 dollars
-Levi Relaxed Tapered Jeans-$10 dollars
-Shiny Red Dr. Martens-$70 dollars
-Cheetah Print Bag- Primark $10 dollars

M.I.A
-M.I.A wears a Ralph Lauren jean top with skinny jeans to a Nylon Event.  NO, NO and NO there is absolutely nothing wrong with paring denim with denim.  Give this look a try next time whenever you’re feeling Blue.

Boy-Friend Blazer
Anything Boyfriend I'm bond to fall in love with. From Oversized Hobo Cross Body Purses to Baggy Boy Skinny Jeans; Over Sized Blazers are a MUST HAVE to every womens closet. 

 Stella McCartney Over Sized Blazer $2,045
Spring 2009 Collection

  • Want to snag a spot on my blog! Its easy just send me a picture to gale.ryan3@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment