1.05.2011

HE CANT BE A THUG CAUSE HE DRESSES TO FLY


LADIES ITS JUST A GUY THING
-Ive been doing some major thinking and well I wanted to look at fashion from a guys perspective. I know there are a few men who enjoy reading my blog and I decided to create a special post just for you guys. Although I am fairly new to this guy thing I think I understand it for the most part.....

Winter Check Offs
Guys PLEASE be aware of these trending head-to-toe pieces to complete a "Fancy Look" for the ladies to appreciate. 

Beanies are made for Weanies 
Pharrell Williams caught maxing with a BBC Beanie

Paul Smith Hat- Merino Wool Stripy Beanie Now $84.00 www.paulsmith.com


Puff Jackets Smuff Jackets

Fabolous wearing Double Goose V Bomber Leather Black (shown below)


-Hey what can I say this guy really is Fabolous he has been spotted wearing more than one of the Double Goose Bombers!

G-Star Raw- Artic Hooded Bomber Now $138 www.tobi.com (This is a STEAL)

Boots With The Burr
Don't be afraid to bundle up guys these furry boots are whats popping.  

Aldo Hampel Boots $175.00 - www.aldo.com


-Want a cleaner look try these for size, J75 by Jump $78.99 www.drjays.com

These are just my opinions guys. As you can see I know very little about guys fashion but I feel as though I am on the come up. Please feel free to let me know what you think. Also, if you are still interested in being apart of my blog send me a email at gale.ryan3@gmail.com with a picture. Thanks for staying tuned in and viewing all of my updates, I appreciate all of the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment