10.07.2010

Pinky..

Waking up to such lovely things like this brings me joy! And it just so happens to be my favorite color, how did you know?

I call this look the- Black Vintage Gossip Girl

I wish you could see the safety pins up across the shoulder...

Today’s outfit consisted of Juicy Couture Necklace
Black Express Blazer/Jacket
Pink Pastel Ruffle Tom from Wet Seal
Floral Print Left/Right Zipper Skirt from Urban Outfitters
Silver Circular Belt from the Thrift Shop
Grey Knee Highs from Urban Outfitters
Little Brown Moccasins Boots from Rugged Wear House (BARGIN $12.99)



Sad news, I broke that belt today! Trying to hurry and un-loop it I accidently pulled it apart. R.I.P Sparkles.

Pictures sent via Black Berry. I love my Black Berry Bold!

1 comment:

  1. Omg! I love, love, love this outfit. Its is very fall catalog. I think you have a genius mind for mixing patterns and textures together to come up with great variety in your style of clothing. I adore the femininity of the floral jumper and the ruffled top, the detailing of that belt and those moccasins are exquisite. Everything from head to toe is very "gossip girl," very Blair Waldorf; preppy. K, love ya!

    ReplyDelete