10.20.2010

NEW YORK CITY

I had the opportunity to visit NYC this past weekend for the first time. I was amazed at the fast past city life, the filthy metro stations, and fascinating thrift shops. I was greeted by the welcoming hugs and and screaming voices of laughter from two of the greatest people in the world, AGB finest Imani and Ayanna. They both attend school in NYC. I got to check out ST. Johns campus in Manhattan and spent the rest of the day on the yard at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn. New York is a beautiful city filled with groups of diversity and creativity.

Here are a few clippings of Imani's (an inspiring art teacher) artwork...



I wasn't traveling alone. Chelsea was there every step of the way, tagging her camera along with us. Check out some of her cool photos....


The City 

Manhattan's 8th floor view

Art at Pratt





The Train Station

Filthy right?



The END

We ended our day with a unique batch of cookie dough brownies, they were absolutely delicious with each bite in the cold NYC night...

Can you find me? I am the one with the vintage Channel Purse beside me.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY CITY FOR WHAT YOU SAW. IT IS REALLY A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE... IF YOU CAN MAKE IT NYC YOU COULD MAKE IT ANYWHERE

    ReplyDelete