2.16.2013

The Day After V'day

I hardly ever take photos of myself anymore. I'm not sure why, but its definitely a habit that I need to pick back up again. 

Today was a great day! I aced my Foods and Nutrition quiz and I was able to leave my internship a few hours early!

So lately, I have been searching craiglist daily for new job post. I came across a receptionist position (for an upscale hair salon) that didn't require me to summit my resume or cover letter! They requested for anyone interested in the position to come in for an on the spot interview. That position was perfect, convenient, and right on time. I guess is was a good thing I decided to dress up this morning. 

Was I interview ready?


Pinstripe Blazer- Forever 21
Jean Shirt- Michael Kores 
Navy Blue Gold Buckle Belt- Thrift Store 
Light Blue Corduroys- Marc by Marc Jacobs  

No comments:

Post a Comment