2.04.2013

It Just Might Be Official

It seems as if I just cant stop, I directed and styled another dope photo shoot.

The shoot took place at my two best friends house and the scenery was breathtaking! It was my first time working with everyone on set with the exception of a few models. Kendra B, (the women that is photographed in almost all of my photos) really out did herself. There were fourteen models in total, six designers, three modern jewelry designers (Kelsey, Iimani and Dress 2 Kill Closet), three photographers, one make up artist (provided by LSL Inc. ), one hairstylist, one journalist, and my much appreciated team of supporters.

The overall theme for the shoot was a "Free Spirited, House Party". But I honestly feel as though I received a lot more than what I bargained for. The set up process felt somewhat chaotic; I probably over thought the situation. This was my first major photo-shoot with multiple designers and I was initially overwhelmed. With the exception of Sophisticated Genius and Luxor & Finch, that was my first time working with the other four clothing lines. The designers included: B Winners, LifeKit Lifestyle Co., Original Crakage, and The Whyl.

Overall, the shoot turned out to be a major success! Everything was GREAT, the concept was great, the production was great, the models were great, and the designers were also great.

Check the unedited photos below.            

Getting Ken Right..

Tryna' fit in with the models..lol 

Perfecting him...

Sharing Ideas..

Setting-up!

Killing it

Interviews 

Me looking like the models...lol

Adding the puppy Rocky to the photos.. 


Idk what we were laughing at?








We were all really cracking up!

I am still super stocked to see the EDITS! I really have to think of another title for the shoot, because as you can see most of the shoots were taken outside. But the actual house party pics are ELECTRIFYING!!! Stay Tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment