2.26.2014

It Cost Me A Lot! ! !



Why is it is so easy to loose focus on the things that matter? It's so challenging to go after the things we want from life but, it so easy to give up and let go. Would you consider letting go a form of quitting? Maybe, depending on the situation. I would never consider myself a quitter, I have to much pride for that. Although, I am the type of women that will no longer do things because I just don't want to. Should I still be labeled a quitter because of that?

I absolutely despise this statement "in order to get where you want to be, you have to do things you don't want to do". But, why is it that I should have to suffer in uncomfortable situations in order to be successful in life. If there is something that I don't like, I'm changing it. If I'm around someone I don't like, I'm leaving them. If I'm working at a place I no longer want to, I'm quitting simple as that. 

Should I be punished for my actions because of this? Am I trying to alter my road to success? Or am I just impatient and think things should go how I want them to? 

Honestly, am I really the only person that feels this way? 


No comments:

Post a Comment