2.28.2014

If I Was Your Best Friend


I've never had the type of personality to use others. I never thought it was necessary to use someone to get something that I wanted. I've always had a stickler, go getter personality. Even as a child, I remember knowing what I wanted and going after it, but it was always genuine and kindhearted. I could never understand how people would use each other by pretending to care. If I dislike someone, it's probably because I dislike their ways. I have the ability to read personalities and once I see someone's true colors my mind is then set. 

I simply love working as a team in any form of group setting. I can appreciate the connections, the team effort, and the ability to share ideas. But, I am not capable of stealing someone else's idea and running with it as if it was my own. I do believe ideas are created from other ideas, that is why I enjoy working in group settings. When working in these specific settings the relationships should be built of trust. All relationships should be built of trust, not just personal relationship but, friendships and "business-ships" as well. 

Do you think it's possible to make it in this "dog eat dog world" without using others for your personal success? How do you continue to build your net worth without loosing your integrity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment