3.12.2014

Money is the Anthem of Success


But Patience is the Key to Success. . .

I'm at a really happy place in my life! I'm now working for a temp agency as a substitute teacher. I prefer this temporary role over a full time position because of the flexibility I have over my work schedule and my ability to work with children again. 

Yes, of course, I'm still involved in fashion! I'm currently juggling between the two careers. When I'm not subbing with the temp agency, I'm out at the office working with 4 Seasons Style Management. I like to keep busy, I feel as though I accomplish a lot when I am active

In order to get the proper experience needed to prosper in my career I have to work for others. While doing this, I must also keep in mind that my first priority is me! I am my number one client, if I don't take care of myself, who will? 

It's is so easy to get caught up in the fast life and expecting everything to come quick. I've realized that in this business patience is truly a virtue and your reputation is everything! No, really your reputation is all you have. Everything travels by word of mouth in this industry so I maintain my professionalism at all times. 

So, if it's what you want and things just aren't working out how you expected, continue to hold on. It will get better, remember patience and faith will bring you much success. Stay focus and grind like it's no tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment