3.04.2014

My Wife and Kids

It's always nice to reminince on the past. I enjoy looking back on life and remembering all of the good times I shared, with some of the most amazing people in the world! This past weekend I had a wonderful opportunity to reconnect with some old friends. We celebrated the birth of a new life, new beginnings and our newly found happiness. 

I never knew how much fun a baby shower could be, I guess everything is a celebration when your hanging out with best friends like mine! Prior to the baby shower, we all went shopping for some fantastic gifts together. We were so shocked, we couldn't believe we were actually shopping for baby shower gifts. It was also a little overwhelming if you ask me. I was amazed and I am still amazed at the women, wives, and adults we have grown to be since college. 

I love to reminance over times like these to see how far I've come. I imagine myself growing older each day but sistuations like this will always make me more aware. No matter how far you go in life or how much success you consume, it's good to reference back to your friends, family, and whatever situations that may have turned you into the person you are today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment