4.03.2014

Know Yourself


There will always be haters; never let them distract you from your hustle. When others see that you are following your personal legend they will constantly offer unwanted advice. Somehow they will find a way to voice their opinion of what's possible or impossible for you to accomplish or what you should be doing. Whatever the case may be, never let a hater’s comments effect you, success is a road that can be traveled many ways.

If your first step towards your personal legend does not bring you closer to your objective, its okay.  However, this step plays an extremely important role in the development process of your future successes, regardless of the outcome. Think about it, what if you hadn’t made that move? What if you hadn't taken that risk? You wouldn't know all you know today, you wouldn't be as successful, nor would you be able to speak positively about your life's progression.  

To be a goal chaser, one has to be willing to take risk, intelligent risk. I am a thrill seeker; I love to take risk. The feeling of uncertainty drives me madly insane but it is also what keeps me going. My soul purpose in life at this moment is to break into the elite world of fashion. I know I am getting closer to my dream but I never know what tomorrow may bring. The feeling of uncertainty is caused from the risks I take in life. Although I have no clue of what the future holds, I know I am on the right path. I’m just a few steps away from fulfilling my personal legend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment