4.16.2014

Come Get This Work


I understand that nothing comes easy and life would be a lot less complicated if I just gave up on my dreams. As an outsider looking in, it seems as if everyone is making things pop for themselves, without any kind of hardships or struggles. But I'm learning not to compare myself to everyone else. What I've chosen to do instead, is to look at their success as a tool for motivation. 

Why should I spend any of my time being angry or saddened by an opportunity that wasn't for me? 

There is no use in doubting myself and strenghts just because of what life has provided for someone else. I'm also learning that time is truly of the essence. I've always thought that the successful never slept. I thought it was a requirement to overwork yourself night and day in order to be on top. But how one obtains success is totally up to the individual. I'm learning to spend my time on things that matter and that will only help further my career. I'm only committing to things that will enhance my skills and perfect my craft. 

Time is truly of the essence, so stop wasting yours on things that do not matter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment