4.28.2014

The Come Up

New York City is full of opportunities. I'm deciding to tap into my entrepreneur instincts again. Remember when I was preparing for my transition to NYC and I sold just about everything I owned, including most of my clothes and shoes? I set up shop right on campus, in the living room of my dorm, and in the lobby of my residence hall. I moved to NYC on a whim, so I had to do what I had to do; I'll never forget those days. 

I've decided to dive back into my hustlers mentality. This is the mindset of the 2014 young professional. Everyone is capable of attaining success. I don't mean to sound too cliche but it takes hard work, and extreme dedication. It also takes patience, know that nothing happens over night.  As well as perseverance, regardless of the long hours and sleepless nights, you have to persevere and continue to push yourself to the limit. 

I've always wanted something of my own, something that would leave a lasting impression on others. I wanted to produce a brand for women that inspire to inspire. I want to represent this new culture of women with exceptionally high standards for themselves. Women with confidence, women that embrace their colorful sexualities, women who accept change, and views her failures as life lessons. 

I'm taking on a new challenge in producing my own accessories brand, Chatterbox Accessories. I'm just in the beginnings stages of everything, but I'm still very proud of the outcome. Click on the links below to view and purchase daring accessories!

Shop Chatterbox Accessories





Instagram: @shopchatterbox

No comments:

Post a Comment