1.17.2013

Quick Updates


Lately, Ive really been into styling and production but I haven't been keeping up with the Kardashians or the latest trends either. I enjoy doing things my way, unique and edgy. As I try to retrace my most trendy moments from 2012....there aren't any that actually stick out. My style has been all over the place. I went from buying 2 or 3 magazines a month to buying 2 or 3 magazines out of the entire year. Thats pretty drastic now that I think about it, (but really who still purchases magazines any more)? With all of the cool and free fashion apps such as Instagram, Pinterest, Flipboard, and Lookbook who needs Vogue, right? Okay, I might have gotten a little carried away with that last comment, Madam Vogue  you will never go out of style. 

But, I say all of this to say that I am not the fashion queen, guru, nor am I anyones fashion police. However, I adore fashion and it is definitely my thing! I love mixing the good with the bad and turning it into something unmatched. I like organizing photo shoots and booking everyone on board. I enjoy working with other talented artist like myself to bring a vision to life. Fashion is art you know, its a form of expression of ones deepest thoughts and feelings. Wardrobe styling gives me the opportunity to  tell a story without saying anything at all. I get a feeling of gratification once everything is finished. Who doesn't love the opportunity to say "Its a wrap"! 



Leather Jacket- H&M
Trucker Hat- DC Thrift 
Purple Lipstick- Wet and Wild (5 and Below)

No comments:

Post a Comment