1.26.2013

Sophisticated Genius

Local Designer Conquers NCCU


Here is a a designer whose collections has been spotted every where on North Carolina Central's campus. Lucky for me, I had an opportunity to direct and style his latest photo shoot. His name: Roland Reaves; his label: Sophisticated Genius, and the name definitely reigns supreme. The shoot took place in downtown Durham. There were five models in total, three girls and one guy. (I know pretty spicy right). We all worked diligently on the set, me included. That night had to be the coldest night of my life. I can't imagine how the models felt. Nevertheless the photos turned out immaculate. Take a look at the results!


Models Left to Right:
Alex- IG @allie_g_
Kendra Branes- IG @kendrabarnes
Brian Mac- IG @ibmacnem
Naomi- IG @namari_amore












Here is the guy behind it all, Hi Roland!

Shop Sophisticated Genius at sophgecloths.bigcartel.com




 

No comments:

Post a Comment