1.22.2013

A Little Inspiration

I found this picture on tumblr, it enlightened me hopefully it will enlighten you too. 


Although I don't  have any for sure plans for my life after graduation, I know I am on the right track. With my new Radio One marketing and promotions internship, there is no stopping me. I am creating my own opportunities, directing and styling photo shoots, publishing and editing my own blog, event planning and hosting social events within the durham community, all while reaching for the stars. I never considered myself to be an entrepreneur but I am her, in the making of course. I might not sell merchandise or other perishable items but I am willing to market my talents. I haven't discovered all that I am capable of just yet but I know that I am close. So close I can taste it...

I'm still afraid of what the future has in store for me but I'm ready to plunge onto the next opportunity that comes my way. I would love to tackle TV next, its something about the entertainment industry that sparks my interest the most. 

So what does this quote have to do with you or me? Well, I'm sure you have dreams and desires for your life, why not start working towards them today. Stop anticipating for someone to hire you for whatever position they have available at the moment. Create your own opportunities and produce only the perfect outcomes, never loss faith, never stop learning, and remember to never give up on yourself.   



No comments:

Post a Comment