1.24.2013

Urban Ink Pin-Up Princess

The edits are finally in from Ivanna's Pin-Up Girl photo shoot. I was able to hear her fead back on a lot of things and this is what she had to say...

The purpose for the shoot was to use my connections from my alma mater (NCCU) to collaborate with different stylists, a photographer, a make up artist, and a hairstylist to display my tattoos in a feminine way.

This shoot featured 3 unique stylists Ryan Gale (Girl Ryan), Britt Bizzell (Jadore Style), and Caprice Giavoni, for three different looks: Urban, Glamour and Pin Up. On set was a professional MAC make-up artist LaQuisha Leemow (lsl inc) and photographer Vernon Samuels (maxresphotos).

The ultimate goal is to start my own company using the team I built to produce photo shoots, videos, and other services to artists and companies looking for more opportunitiesThis was our first production and I am very happy with all of the results! 

I had a blast working with Ryan and I knew she would be perfect for my Pin Up looks. This is style I am trying to bring back in a classy way incorporating my tattoos. Ryan is the perfect stylist for my mix of edge and class. I look forward to putting her on my team and working with her in the future! 


Special thank you to  Dominique Bryant -Jones Photo Shoot Director who helped tremendously in putting this together and making this shoot a success.

-Ivannamodels











Now do you understand what I mean by creating your own opportunities. Ivanna had a vision, she made use of the resources around her, and brought her vision to life

No comments:

Post a Comment